Deleted some of the important music from your memory card? Be cool and read this tutorial to know how to recover them back. This is a very common thing that every user does and you don’t need to worry. Because it can be retrieved by using a good recovery software which can be able to recover data from memory cards too. The tool we are going to use is Remo Recover as this is one of the trusted software which can perform recovery of deleted data from memory cards.
Whether you had a list of your favorite songs on from the playlist, or an important voice recording or it be anything on your memory card, Remo Recover is going to assist you in retrieving them back. Watch the below video as this explains how to recover deleted music from memory card.
Tutorial to Recover Deleted Music
Follow the below steps to recover the deleted music completely from your memory card and you can save it on your computer disk, memory card or any other disk drive.
First step involves installing Remo Recover software on your computer. Then run it once the installation is complete. In this step, choose “Recover Photos (Photos / Video / Music)” and then in the next screen “Recover Deleted Photos (Photos / Video / Music)” and proceed to the next menu. Connect your memory card by using any data cable or by using your mobile phone. In the following steps, choose the storage media (select the memory card) from which you want to recover music and complete the next steps. Finally, your deleted music files appear on the screen as you can preview it by playing it. That’s it, you’ve finished recovering deleted music from your memory card.
Advantages of Using Remo Recover Software
- The tool recovers audio file types such as MP3, 3GA, AVR, BNK and in addition to that, it can recover videos and pictures of file types MP4, MOV, AVI, JPG, GIF, TIFF, etc. It can recover all the media file types.
- The software uses interactive interface that guides you in each step thus making recovery of file easy and you can use FAQ menu to clear all your doubts.
- Remo Recover software will be able to recover music from memory cards such as SD, SDXC, SDHC, CF, MMC cards and from USB drives too.
- Installation is simple and it supports Windows OS such as Windows 7, 8 and 10. It can also recover music deleted from all the file systems of Windows.
- It gives a free preview of recovered music files by playing it. Also the save recovery session features allow the user to save the recovery session, it helps in eliminating the scanning process over and over again.
Some Causes of Deletion of Music from Memory card
- Deleting it accidentally is the main cause and the user need to be cautious in doing such things.
- Formatting the memory card due to corruption.
- Infection of malware in memory cards lead to corruption and makes the user force format it for further use.
- Usage of memory cards in virus infected computers.
- Editing Music files in unreliable third party software.
Use Remo Recover software to recover deleted music from memory cards of all types irrespective of their deletion scenarios.