In traditional cameras, after capturing the image it can save on roll of film whereas the current digital cameras store captured pictures on memory cards. These cards are small, portable, removable and possesses high storage capacity. Memory cards are used as basic memory device in MP3 players, video game consoles as well as in mobile phones. The flash memory cards are rewritable, therefore everyone choose to have they to transfer photos from cameras to laptops / desktop system. There are many forms of the memory cards are available including compact flash cards, smart media cards, secure digital cards, multimedia cards, XD cards, etc. The storage capacity of media cards is varies from 512 MB to 64 GB.
Since memory cards having simple internal structure and no moving parts, you will find fewer chances for data loss. Although, you might face data loss on memory cards on account of some logical errors and human conflicts. Normally everyone share photos or music files through memory cards. If you utilize media cards on more number of systems, then there is possibility for virus or malware attack. Storage device may get corrupt as a result of virus attack, therefore it may refuse to open. Wherever you trying to access virus infected cards, the PC may pop-up a Window by displaying error message like “Disk not found” or “Format the drive”. Such situations formatting could be the extreme solution. In this event, if you don’t have backup of the beloved images, which saved media card, then it turns into a heart breaking scenario. Don’t get depress you’ll be able to restore memory cards pictures. Here you have robust and reliable Photo Recovery application that restores image files, music files and video files.
Let’s check out some common reasons, which ends up with loss or deletion of pictures saved on memory cards:
- File system corruption: Generally memory cards support FAT file system, which organize files in entry sequence order. Because of virus attack, file system may get corrupt this results in loss of files preserved on card or system.
- Human Errors: Human faults or mistakes like accidentally deleting media files or unknowing turning off the system when files are in active mode are the common reasons behind data loss from storage devices.
- Formatting issues: Sometimes your system may display error message like “Drive needs to be formatted” right after the memory card is plugged into your PC. In these situations you should format these devices, this leads to loss of entire media files saved on it.
- Malware or spyware attack: Malware / virus attack on the system or removable storage devices brings about corruption, which ends up with loss or deletion of files stored on it.
- Improper usage: A complete media files stored on memory cards or flash drive may gets loss on account of improper ejection of it from system while accessing files or moving images.
- Confirm that PC is virus free before connecting it to any personal computer.
- In order to keep system free from viruses, check removable storage devices, by employing updated antivirus software.
- Do not dispatch memory abnormally from system or camera follow correct way to eject
- Never make an effort to capture images, when digicam is at low battery
Digital Photo Recovery program is especially meant to restore missing media files from any memory. A lot of the industry experts suggested to use this utility to extract precious photos. It performs through scanning to recognize lost picture files, audio recordings, video clips, etc. It might display lost files according to their signatures. The application can show images in “File type view” or “Data view”. It can allow you to save recovered data on any accessible memory including CD/DVD.
Photo Recovery tool can be used to retrieve lost or deleted photos from memory cards, flash drives, memory sticks, system hard disk drives, and so on. Irrespective of format from the media file, the application restores missing files efficiently. It may also flexible with various versions in the both Windows and Macintosh Operating System. Are thinking about how can I recover deleted pictures from my cell phone? Then Photo Recovery application undeletes images from mobile memory card efficiently. This application works the best for different brands of flash memory cards such as SanDisk, Transcend, HP, Sony, Samsung, etc. Moreover, this tool also available in demo form, thus it is not hard to check the recovery results before purchasing the licensed version.