Macintosh operating system compatible with only Apple computers systems and laptop is very popular among the computer users in present day life. The GUI based features of this recovery software attracts the users to be bond to this OS. And the Mac system will support working of any FAT and NTFS file system memory devices on it. There are various types of mass storage devices like CF cards, SD, XD, MMC memory cards, flash memory cards, memory sticks, etc.
Have you deleted any data and having problem in restoring the data files? Then go through this content that will guide you on how to restore deleted data on Mac systems. Assume that you connected a CF card of digicam on Mac system to copy all the photos from it. Now while opening the folders of CF memory card there was a message asking you to format the card. Without reading the dialogue box you formatted the card and then regretted for losing all the photos. According to you the data is deleted permanently. But the reality is that the photos are still present on the card but the operating system is not able to recognize the files as all the pointer values of the photos has been removed. So it is very simple to retrieve those formatted data when the formatted memory card is not used to store any new data. This software can recover all the deleted or lost photos on Mac system and hence referred as the best software to recover deleted photos from CF card. The other situations that lead to data loss are:
- Accidental deletion of pictures on camera – After capturing photos usually we all tend to view those captured pics. In that process if you accidentally select the option Delete All instead of deleting only the unwanted photos then you will lose all the photos present on that card.
- Deleting pics when the card is connected to system – Whenever you connect the memory devices on system do not perform any deletion of files stored on that device. Because, when you delete any data from external device the deleted files will not enter Trash folder, instead it will bypass Trash folder and thus the files cannot be restored.
- Interface problems – The CF cards connected on systems should have proper interface before conducting any data activity. Hence, if you perform any action on the cards with improper connectivity then the processed data will become corrupt.
- Virus attack – When the memory devices like CF cards are affected severely with harmful virus then the data stored on that device will be infected thus you cannot access the data.
- Deleting pictures stored in Trash folder – Instead of restoring the deleted pictures from Trash folder on Mac system if you perform any mistakes like emptying Trash, etc then the pictures will be lost completely.
The software can handle all such cases that lead to data loss. And in addition it also performs as Mac undelete software to get back the deleted data on Mac system. Here is the software features mentioned:
- Completely restores all the deleted data files with powerful scan process.
- Can perform recovery of deleted pictures from different types of memory devices like CF, SD, XD memory cards
- Restores most of the photo file types like JPEG, PNG, TIFF, JPG, TIF, BNP, GIF and etc file types captured from different cameras.
- Supports on various Mac OS which includes Leopard, Lion and Snow Leopard OS.
- You can restore the data files from emptied Mac Trash folder.
If you wish to use the software, download it now. Go through the recovery process and if you to purchase the complete utility then you can easily decide after using trial version.