Is your most valuable data got accidentally deleted or missing from CF card?Would you like to restore it back on your Mac computer?
If so, then don’t be tensed!!! Because, here you will get a perfect tool by name CF Card Recovery software using which, you can easily perform CF card recovery on Mac based computers. To get more info regarding this best utility, and data retrieval process, go on reading this short informative page…..
A CF (Compact Flash) card is most successful and popular memory card. This storage card is developed by SanDisk, and uses flash memory to store data in it. Compact Flash card is a reliable storage device so, most of the users use it in different portable gadgets like digital cameras, PDAs, camcorders, music players, etc., to store various files including images, video clips, documents, spreadsheets, program files, music files and more. But, similar to other types of memory cards, even data loss or deletion from Compact Flash card is very common i.e., you will get stuck in various scenarios, and lose data from the card within a flash.
Generally, in such type of consequences, users may think that, the card data is permanently gone and it can’t be recovered back. But it is not true!!! Because, the missing or erased files still resides in the card until and unless they gets overwritten by other data. So, it is possible to restore Compact Flash card on Apple’s Mac computer. But, How?? Keep on reading this article…
As soon as you experience data loss or deletion scenarios, if you use CF Card Recovery software, then surely you can recover CF card on Mac system. But prior to know about this retrieval process, let’s see some common reasons that can cause data loss from the card on Apple computer;
- Unintentional Deletion of Files: In order to enhance the storage space of CF card, you may delete unwanted files from it on your Mac OS based computer. But sometimes, while erasing unneeded files, you may unintentionally select few of your most valuable files, and then perform delete operation using simple “Delete” button.
- Interrupted Data Transfer: When data is being processed or transferred from Compact Flash card to Mac computer or vice versa, if some obstacles takes place like sudden power cut off, improper removal of card, etc., then it may interrupt the transfer process and also results in data loss from both source and destination location.
- Accidental/Intended Format: After encountering format error, you may intently/intentionally format the card to regain access to it. But this process leads to deletion of entire data from the card. Also, if you accidentally format the card, then all the files stored it in gets wiped off within a seconds.
- Damaged Card: Compact Flash card may get damaged due to several known or unknown reasons, and once if it gets corrupted, then it becomes unreadable or inaccessible. As a result of this, you will not be able to access or extract your card data.
- Malware Infection: CF card may get easily affected by external threats like malwares, virus, Spyware, Trojans, etc., and once it severely infected malwares, then you may lose files from it. Also, data gets deleted from the card if you scan it using anti-virus app. So, virus/malware is most common reason behind data loss or deletion from Compact Flash card.
Files from CF card may also get erased or go missing on Mac systems due to other causes like power surge, unreliable third party application, errors while partitioning, corrupt file system, improper cut and paste operation and more. Well, you no need to worry about these scenarios as by using the promising CF Card Recovery tool, you can effortlessly retrieve CF card on Apple Mac system.
Splendid features of CF Card Recovery Software
CF Card Recovery is most powerful and highly reliable utility for restoring CF card on Macintosh machine. It is one of the perfect software available in the market to effectively perform CF card recovery on Mac OS based systems. Using this award winning program, you can retrieve various types of files from the card on Mac including documents, pictures, spreadsheets, RAR files, music files, program files, video clips and more. It offers secure, easy and quick data retrieval process using which you can effortlessly recover CF card on Mac computers within few simple clicks. The technical team will be available 24×7 to assist you regarding this process in an efficient manner. Taking the help of this excellent tool, you will be able to retrieve files from Compact Flash card on various versions of Mac OS machines i.e., this program is compatible on Mac Yosemite, Mountain lion, Leopard, Mavericks, Lion, Snow Leopard, etc.
This promising app also supports data recovery from various brand of CF cards including SanDisk, Toshiba, Transcend, Lexar, Samsung and more. Other than retrieving CF card on Mac, it also supports other types of memory cards like SD, SDXC, MiniSD, SDHC, MicroSD, XD, etc. In addition to memory card, it also allows you to restore data from other storage medias like external HDD, FireWire drive, system internal hard disk, iPods, Pen drives and more. You can even analyze the performance of this using its preview option as it helps you to view recovered data prior to restoration.
Guidelines to perform CF card recovery on Mac computer
Step 1: Connect CF card to the Mac computer in which this recovery tool is installed. Run the utility, and select “Recover Photos” option from the main window.
Step 2: On next window, you will get two options among which, you need to choose either “Recover Deleted Photos” or “Recover Lost Photos” option.
Step 3: Now, select your CF card from the displayed drives, and then click on “Next” button to initiate the scanning process.
Step 4: After the completion of scanning process, you will get a list of recovered files which you can preview in “File Types View”.
Step 5: Then, select the required files and then save them on any secured location using “Save” option.