was transferring the videos and pictures from my SD card to my system, suddenly my system gets shutdown, as a result of which I have lost some file which is saved on my SD card. Can anyone suggest me anyway or a software to recover videos from SD card without losing a single file?”
Most of the user don’t know the fact that videos lost or deleted from SD card can be recovered by the means of appropriate tools and due to this you can recover files including videos from SD card effortlessly. However, due to many some unknown or known reasons, you may lose videos files from SD card. Luckily, there is a good news for you, with the help of Video File Recovery software you can recover videos from SD card within few mouse clicks.
Procedure to Recover Videos from SD Card
Install the Video File Recovery software by downloading it and launch it on your system. Choose Recover Deleted Photos (Photo / Video / Audio) or Recover Lost Photos (Photo/ Video/ Audio) in the next screen to carry out the recovery process. Now, in the next screen, you will have to choose the storage device (SD card) and then move ahead to the next step. Mark the video file types which you want to restore and then go to the next step. Now the software starts scanning your SD card and recovers your deleted or lost videos from the SD card. Next thing is to choose the output folder where you have to save the recovered videos. Now, activate the license version of the software so that you can save the recovered videos on your drive.
Features of Video File Recovery Software:
- This software can recover videos from SD card, SDXC, SDHC, MMC, CF, XD, etc. on various versions of Windows OS.
- With the help of this software, you can recover videos from SD card of different popular brands such as SanDisk, HP, Sony, Transcend, Samsung, etc.
- Using this software, you can recover MOV, AVI, MP4, 3GP, etc. of video file formats.
- The software provides you a free preview after the recovery of videos files and you can save the recovery session in order to save the time.
Video Loss Scenarios from SD Cards
- Accidental deletion of videos
- Virus attack
- Formatting of SD card
- Use of third party software
- Abruptly pulling out of SD card while videos files are transferring
- File system corruption
- Abrupt removal of SD card
- Due to improper handling of SD card