“Hi!! Recently I deleted some files from my system and emptied the Recycle Bin folder after deletion process. Later I realized that I have deleted some vital Word documents from the system. I even forget to take the backup of that vital Word documents. Can anyone suggest me any tool which can perform Word recovery with ease?”
If you have ever deleted or lost any Word documents from the system then don’t get panic. In such situations, you can opt Word Recovery Tool to recover deleted or lost Word documents within few mouse clicks. This software has latest scanning techniques which scan your entire storage device and recovers deleted or lost word documents within few minutes.
Reasons for loss of documents files from system:
- Accidental deletion of Word documents from the system
- If the size of the Recycle Bin exceeds its maximum limit then in such situation, you may lose your Word documents.
- If you emptied the Recycle Bin without seeing its contents then are more probability that you will lose Word documents from the system.
- Deleting of Word documents using “Shift+ delete” option will bypass the Recycle Bin folder.
- If you enable ‘Don’t send files to Recycle Bin’ then the deleted Word documents won’t store on the Recycle Bin.
- Abrupt removal of secondary storage device like memory card, external hard drive, pen drive or sudden shutdown of the system while transferring Word documents also leads to loss of Word documents.
- Word documents may get deleted if Word documents are infected by a harmful virus or malware threats.
- Formatting of hard drive or any storage device results in loss of Word documents which are stored on them.
- Software malfunctioning.
- If you are working on Word documents and suddenly you terminate the MS Word inappropriately then Word documents may get corrupted and you will lose access to Word documents.
Don’t get worried in any of the above-mentioned reasons, if you have a backup of those files. But if forget to take the backup then also don’t get upset. You can still recover deleted or lost Word documents with the help of Word Recovery Tool within few clicks of the mouse.
- Don’t terminate the Word documents abruptly while you are working on it.
- Always keep a backup of essential Word documents on some storage device to avoid such issue.
- Use good antivirus program on your system to prevent your files including Word documents from the harmful virus or malware threats.
Features of Word Recovery Tool:
- This software is capable of recovering deleted or lost Word documents files on all major versions of Windows operating system such as Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, etc.
- It supports the recovery of MS Word 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and 2000 which are stored on a various storage device such as USB drive, FireWire drive, flash drive, memory card, external hard drive, system hard drive, etc.
- The software has “Preview” option to preview the recovered Word documents before saving it to the desired location.